If you would like to apply to be a stockist in the Sheffield Makers Shop and website please apply using the form below.
Before applying please note:
- We only stock Sheffield based artists and makers who are selling their own work.
- In the "About Your Work" section you might want to also tell us where you work, your experience with selling elsewhere (be it markets, other shops, online or just starting out) and anything else about you that you think would be helpful to know.
- It doesn't matter if you don't use all the different social media that we ask for in the form, but if you do it helps us to get more of an idea about your work. We wont be able to consider applications that don't include any links to images.
- Unfortunately we get more requests than we have space for. We keep all enquiries on file for when spaces come up. We are working on offering some short-term guest stockist places so that we can offer more variety to the good people of Sheffield and give more makers a chance to sell in a shop environment.
- Not all styles of work will be suitable. We try not to overlap with styles of work that we already stock. We like work that is innovative, colourful, bold and interesting, we also favour work that uses reclaimed materials. We welcome a range of price points.
- We work on a sale-or-return basis and charge a commission on each sale plus a small monthly admin fee.